Pune to Satna (By Rail)
Pune to Satna by 12149 Pune Patna Exp at 20.55 Hrs.
Patna – Chitrakut
Arrival Satna at 16:30. Then after proceed to Chitrakut And after dinner Overnight stay at Chitrakut.
Chitrakut – Alahabad
After breakfast Chitrakut sightseeing in that visit to Gupt Godavari Caves, Ram Ghat, Kamadgiri Temple, Sita Rasoi, Bharat Milap Mandir, Janaki Kund, Sphatik Shila. Then proceed to Alahabad. Arrive Alahabad. After dinner Overnight stay at Alahabad.
Alahabad – Ayodhya
After breakfast Alahabad sightseeing in that visit to Ganga,Yamuna,Sarswati Triveni Sangam, Anandbhavan. Then proceed to Ayodhya. Arrive Ayodhya. After dinner Overnight stay at Ayodhya.
Ayodhya – Varanasi (Kashi)
After breakfast Ayodhya Darshan in that visit to Shryu River, Hanuman Ghadi, Birth Place Of God Ramchandra. After lunch proceed to Varanasi (Kashi). Arrive Varanasi ( Kashi). After dinner Overnight stay at Varanasi ( Kashi).
After breakfast Kashi Sightseeing in that visit to Kashi Vishaweshwar Temple,kalbhairav Temple. After dinner Overnight stay at Kashi.
After breakfast Kashi Sightseeing in that visit to Kashi Vishvavidyalay,Birla Temple,Sarnath . After dinner Overnight stay at Kashi.
After breakfast proceed to Gaya. Arrive Gaya then Sightseeing in that visit to Vishnupad, Falagu Nadi, Sita Kund. After dinner Overnight stay at Gaya.
Gaya – Satna – Pune ( By Rail)
After breakfast proceed to Buddha Gaya.Arrive Buddha Gaya then Sightseeing in that visit to Worship Place Of Gautam Buddha, Beatiful Buddha Temple. Then proceed to Satna And Satna to Pune by 12150 Patna Pune Exp at 22.55 Hrs.
Arrive Pune at 05:30 am. Tour ends with sweet Memories….
|Sr.No||From Date||To Date||Days||Adult||Child||Infant Below 4 Year||Single Occupancy|
Tour Price Includes :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2×2 Push back coach for all sightseeing.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of starting point to the last day ending point of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- A complimentary travel bag and cap.
- Porterage (Coolie charges) – Only one suitcase and one hand bag per head.
Tour Price Excludes :
- Railway fare Non A/C Sleeper class.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horseback, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.4
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any up gradation in the room category class
- Water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column’.
- All sightseeing by 2×2 push back Coach.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry a Photo ID proof along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- Although we pride ourselves in constantly maintaining our program, the above mentioned program & hotel stay are subject to change without prior notice.