Proceed for Mumbai
Mumbai – Male
Arrive Mumbai & take flight to Male via Colombo , arrive Male , check in resort & day free & Overnight stay at Male.
Male Sightseeing & Overnight stay at Male
Male Sightseeing & Overnight stay at Male.
Male – Colombo – Kandy
Fly Colombo & leave proceed for Kandy. Arrive & visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic followed by a show of , cultural performances and Overnight stay at Kandy.
Visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage & enjoy City tour of Kandy. Visit to Gem Museum , Upper Lake , Arts & Crafts Center & Overnight stay at Kandy.
Kandy – Nuwaraeliya
Visit the Royal Botanical Garden in Peradeniya and leave for Nuwara Eliya. Arrive , Visit the Sitaeliya Temple ( Ashok Vatika) and Overnight in Nuwaraeliya.
Nuwaraeliya – Colombo
Leave for Colombo , the commercial capital of Sri Lanka. Travel through a beautiful landscape & see the widest waterfall of Sri Lanka , “St. Clair”. Arrive Colombo & Overnight stay at Colombo.
Colombo – Mumbai
City tour of Colombo including Fort , Pettah , the Gangarama Temple , a Museum and the Town Hall etc. to see the remaining of the colonial era & take flight to Mumbai at Night.
Tour Price Includes :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2×2 Push back coach for all sightseeing.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of starting point to the last day ending point of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- A complimentary travel bag and cap.
- Porterage (Coolie charges) – Only one suitcase and one hand bag per head.
Tour Price Excludes :
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horseback, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.4
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any up gradation in the room category class
- Water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column’.
- All sightseeing by 2×2 push back Coach.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry a Photo ID proof along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- Although we pride ourselves in constantly maintaining our program, the above mentioned program & hotel stay are subject to change without prior notice.