Satara / Pune – Ahmedabad (By Rail)
Satara / Pune to Ahmedabad by 11050 Ahmedabad Exp at 12:50 / 16:00 / 19:40 Hrs.
Arrival Ahemdabad at 07:45am. Then After freshup Ahemdabad Sightseeing in that visit to Swami Narayan Temple, Gita Temple, Sabarmati Ashram. After dinner Overnight stay at Ahemdabad .
Ahemdabad – Junagadh
After breakfast Proceed to Junagadh. Arrive Junagadh. After dinner Overnight stay at Junagad.
Junagad – Sasngir – Somnath
After breakfast proceed to Somnath on the way Sasangir Wildlife Century (Famous for Lions) , Jungle Safari. Then proceed to Somnath. Arrive Somnath. After dinner Overnight stay at Somnath.
Somnath – Porbandar – Dwarka
After breakfast Somnath Darshan & proceed to Dwaraka on the way Porbandar Sightseeing in that visit to Brith Palce Of Mahatma Gandhi, Sudaama Temple. Then proceed to Dwarka. Arrive Dwarka. After dinner Overnight stay at Dwarka.
Dwarka – Badoda
After breakfast Dwarka Sightseeing in that visit to Dwarakadhish Temple, Rukmani Temple, Gopi Talab, Nageshwar Betdwarka. Then Proceed to Jamnagar by Bus & Jamnagar to Badoda by Rail 19216 Saurashtra Exp at 23.55 Hrs.
Arr.Vadodara at 09.35am. After fresh up Badoda Sightseeing in that visit to Kirti Temple, Kamathi Bagh, Museum. After dinner Overnight stay at Badoda.
Badoda – Pavagadh – Dakor
After breakfast proceed to Pavagadh Darshan, Sightseeing in that visit to Place Of Worship Of Jain,Rope Way. Then Dakor Darshan Sightseeing in that visit to Shrikrushna Temple. Than back to Badoda. & After dinner Overnight stay at Badoda.
Badoda – Pune / Satara
After breakfast Badoda Sightseeing and Free time for Shopping. Then proceed to Pune / Satara.
Arr. Pune / Satara / 10:52 / 15:25 Hrs. And Tour Ends with Sweet Memories….
|Sr.No||From Date||To Date||Days||Adult||Child||Infant Below 4 Year||Single Occupancy|
Tour Price Includes :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2×2 Push back coach for all sightseeing.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of starting point to the last day ending point of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- A complimentary travel bag and cap.
- Porterage (Coolie charges) – Only one suitcase and one hand bag per head.
Tour Price Excludes :
- Railway fare Non A/C Sleeper class.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horseback, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.4
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any up gradation in the room category class
- Water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column’.
- All sightseeing by 2×2 push back Coach.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry a Photo ID proof along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- Although we pride ourselves in constantly maintaining our program, the above mentioned program & hotel stay are subject to change without prior notice.