Miraj / Satara / Pune – Delhi (By Rail)
Miraj / Satara / Pune to Delhi by 12779 Goa – Nizamuddin Exp at 22:25 / 00:35 / 03:55 Hrs.
Arrive Nizamuddin at 06:15 am. After breakfast Delhi Sightseeing in that visit to Indra Gandhi Memorial, QutubMinar, Louts Temple. After Lunch visit to Akshardham Temple. After dinner Overnight stay at Delhi.
Delhi – Nainital
After Breakfast proceed to Nainital. Arrive Nainital. After dinner Overnight stay at Nainital.
After breakfast Nainital Sightseeing in that Visit to Ropeway, Mallraod , Zoo. And after lunch Lake Tour Sightseeing in that visit to Bhimtal, Sattal , Naukuchiatal A Famous Lake. After dinner Overnight stay at Nainital.
Nainital – Kausani
After breakfast Nainital Sightseeing in that Visit to Famous Naini Lake, Naina Devi Temple. Then proceed to Kausani.Arrive Kausani. After dinner Overnight stay at Kausani.
After breakfast Kausani Sightseeing in that visit to Anashakti Ashram , Sunrise And Sunset , Baijnath Temple , Tea Farms. After dinner Overnight stay at Kausani.
Kausani – via Ranikhet – Corbett National Park
After breakfast proceed to Ranikhet.Arrive Ranikhet then Sightseeing in that visit to Haidakhan Babaji Temple, Kalika Mata Temple , Golf Ground. Then proceed to Corbett National Park. Arrive Corbett National Park. After dinner Overnight stay at Corbett National Park.
Corbett National Park- Delhi
Early Morning Proceed to Corbett National Park jeep safari. After breakfast proceed to Delhi.Arrive Delhi.& After dinner Overnight stay at Delhi.
Delhi – Pune / Satara /Miraj (By Rail)
After breakfast Delhi Sightseeing in that visit to Birla Temple, India Gate , (Watching Outside Place Red Fort , Rashtrapati Bhavan , Parliament of India. ) . After lunch proceed to Pune / Satara / Miraj by 12780 Nijjamuddin – Goa Exp. at 15:00 Hrs.
Arrive Pune / Satara / Miraj at 16:20 / 19.15 / 22.25 hrs. Tour Ends with Sweet Memories….
|Sr.No||From Date||To Date||Days||Adult||Child||Infant Below 4 Year||Single Occupancy|
Tour Price Includes :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2×2 Push back coach for all sightseeing.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of starting point to the last day ending point of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- A complimentary travel bag and cap.
- Porterage (Coolie charges) – Only one suitcase and one hand bag per head.
Tour Price Excludes :
- Railway fare Non A/C Sleeper class.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horseback, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.4
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any up gradation in the room category class
- Water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column’.
- All sightseeing by 2×2 push back Coach.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry a Photo ID proof along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- Although we pride ourselves in constantly maintaining our program, the above mentioned program & hotel stay are subject to change without prior notice.