Pune – Jammu (By Rail)
Pune to Jammu by 11077 Jhelum Exp. at 17:20 Hrs.
Arrive Jammu at 09:20 am. After lunch Jammu Sightseeing in that visit to Raghunath Temple. After dinner Overnight stay at Jammu.
After breakfast proceed to Pehalgam. Arrive Pehalgam. After dinner Overnight stay at Pehalgam.
After breakfast Pahalgam Sightseeing in that visit to Chandanwadi, Aaru Valley, A Famous Tourist Place Situated At River Side Of River Lider. After dinner Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Pehalgam – Chandanvadi – Panchtarni (26 Kms by Horse).
After breakfast proceed to Chandanvadi then Chandanvadi to Amarnath. After dinner Overnight stay at Panchtarni.
Panchtarni – Amarnath – Baltal(22 Kms by Horse).
Panchtarni to Amarnath then Amarnath Darshan. After dinner Overnight stay at Baltal.
After breakfast proceed to Sonamarg. Then Sonamarg Sightseeing in that visit to Sindhu River , Famous Glacier. Then Proceed to Srinagar. After dinner Overnight stay at Srinagar.
After breakfast Srinagar Sightseeing in that visit to Shalimar, Nishat, Chasmeshahi Mughal Garden, Temple Of Shankaraachrya. After dinner Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast proceed to Gulmarg. Sightseeing in that visit to Rope Way, Higest Situated Golf Ground Of The World, Horse Raiding.& back to Srinagar. After dinner Overnight stay at Srinagar.
After breakfast Srinagar Sightseeing in that visit to Dal Sarovar , Charchinar, Floting Garden, Nehru Park.Then After lunch, free time for Shopping. After dinner Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Srinagar – Patnitop – Katra
After breakfast proceed to Patnitop Sightseeing in that visit to Hill Station , Naag Temple. Then proceed to Katra.Arrive Katra. After dinner Overnight stay at Katra.
Katra – Vaishnodevi – Katra
Early morning proceed to Vaishnodevi Darshan (Walking distance both way 26 Kms) & back to Katra. After dinner Overnight stay at Katra.
Katra – Jammu – Pune (By Rail)
After breakfast proceed to Jammu & Jamuu to Pune by 11078 Jhelum Exp. at 21:45 Hrs.
Arrive Pune at 14:35 Hrs. Tour ends with sweet Memories….
|Sr.No||From Date||To Date||Days||Adult||Child||Infant Below 4 Year||Single Occupancy|
Tour Price Includes :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2×2 Push back coach for all sightseeing.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of starting point to the last day ending point of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- A complimentary travel bag and cap.
- Porterage (Coolie charges) – Only one suitcase and one hand bag per head.
Tour Price Excludes :
- Railway fare Non A/C Sleeper class.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horseback, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.4
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any up gradation in the room category class
- Water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column’.
- All sightseeing by 2×2 push back Coach.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry a Photo ID proof along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- Although we pride ourselves in constantly maintaining our program, the above mentioned program & hotel stay are subject to change without prior notice.