Mumbai – Kathmandu (By Air)
Mumbai to Kathmandu by Air.Arrive Kathmandu. After dinner Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
After breakfast Kathmandu Sightseeing.Evening Tour Program Information. After dinner Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Kathmandu – Kodari – Nyalam
After breakfast Kathmandu to Kodari (Nepal-Tibet-China border) then proceed Nyalam (about 11660 feet). After dinner Overnight stay at Nyalam.
After breakfast Full day Rest for acclimatization. After dinner Overnight stay at Nyalam.
Nyalam – Dongba/ Paryang
Proceed to Nyalam to Dongba/ Paryang. Arrive Dongba / Paryang. After dinner Overnight stay at Dongba / Paryang.
Dongba / Paryang
After breakfast Proceed to Manasarovar. Then Arrive Manasarovar. After dinner Overnight stay at Manasarovar.
Manasarovar – Darchen
After breakfast Manasarovar Bath, Hawan and explore around the holy Mansarovar Lake. Then After proceed to Darchen. After dinner Overnight stay at Darchen.
Darchen – Yamdvar – Diraphuk
Proceed to Yamdvar. Then after Walk / Hours ( 12kms ) Parikrama. After dinner Overnight stay at Diraphuk.
Diraphuk – Zhulthulphuk
Proceed to Zhulthulphuk. Then after Walk / Hours Traveling ( 22kms ) . After dinner Overnight stay at Zhulthulphuk.
Zhulthulphuk – Darchen – Paryang
Proceed to Zhulthulphuk. Then after Walk / Hours Traveling ( 6kms ). After dinner Overnight stay at Paryang.
Paryang – Nyalam
Proceed to Nyalam. After dinner Overnight stay at Nyalam.
Nyalam – Kathmandu
Proceed to Kathmandu. Arrive Kathmandu. After dinner Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
After breakfast Kathmandu Sightseeing. After dinner Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Kathmandu – Mumbai (By Air)
After breakfast proceed to Mumbai by Air. Arrive Mumbai. And Tour End with sweet Memories….
|Sr.No||From Date||To Date||Days||Adult||Child||Infant Below 4 Year||Single Occupancy|
Tour Price Includes :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2×2 Push back coach for all sightseeing.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of starting point to the last day ending point of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- A complimentary travel bag and cap.
- Porterage (Coolie charges) – Only one suitcase and one hand bag per head.
Tour Price Excludes :
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horseback, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.4
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any up gradation in the room category class
- Water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column’.
- All sightseeing by 2×2 push back Coach.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry a Photo ID proof along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- Although we pride ourselves in constantly maintaining our program, the above mentioned program & hotel stay are subject to change without prior notice.