Pune / Mumbai – Bagdogra – Darjeeling (By Air)
Pune to Bagdogra By Air. Arrive Bagdogra proceed to Darjeeling. on the way Mirik lake Sightseeing. After dinner Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Early morning sightseeing in that sun rise at Tiger Hill,Ghoom Monastery. After breakfast Darjeeling sightseeing in that visit to Zoo, Mountaineering Institute.After dinner Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Darjeeling – Pelling
After breakfast Darjeeling Sightseeing in that visit to Batasia loop, Rock Garden. After lunch proceed to Pelling. Arrive Pelling. After dinner Overnight stay at Pelling.
After breakfast Pelling Sightseeing in that visit to Beatiful Nature , View Of Kanchanganga Hills, Vishing Lake , Waterfall. After dinner Overnight stay at Pelling.
Pelling – Gangtok
After breakfast proceed to Gangtok. Arrive Pelling Sightseeing in that visit to Deer park,Buddha Monastery, Changu Lake, Baba Temple. After dinner Overnight stay at Gangtok. After dinner Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Gangtok – Lachung
After breakfast Gangtok sightseeing in that visit to Orchid Garden, Taashi View Point, Snow Point. Then proceed to Lachung. Arrive Lachung. After dinner Overnight stay at Lachung.
Lachung – Yumthang – Gangtok
After breakfast Proceed to Yumthang Sightseeing in that visit to Beatiful Valley At The Pillow Of Himalaya , Fillied With Valley Flowers In The Month Of April May. Then after Lunch back to Gangtok. After dinner Overnight stay at Gangtok.
After breakfast Gangtok Sightseeing in that visit to Changu Lake, Baba Temple. After dinner Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Gangtok – Bagdogra – Mumbai / Pune
After breakfast proceed to Bagdogra. Then proceed to Bagdogra to Mumbai / Pune by Air. Arrive Mumbai / Pune. Tour Ends with sweet Memories….
|Sr.No||From Date||To Date||Days||Adult||Child||Infant Below 4 Year||Single Occupancy|
Tour Price Includes :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2×2 Push back coach for all sightseeing.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of starting point to the last day ending point of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- A complimentary travel bag and cap.
- Porterage (Coolie charges) – Only one suitcase and one hand bag per head.
Tour Price Excludes :
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horseback, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.4
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any up gradation in the room category class
- Water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column’.
- All sightseeing by 2×2 push back Coach.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry a Photo ID proof along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- Although we pride ourselves in constantly maintaining our program, the above mentioned program & hotel stay are subject to change without prior notice.