Satara / Miraj – Bangalore (By Rail)
Satara / Miraj to Bangalore by 16209 Mysore Exp. at 7:13 / 10:35 Hrs.
Arrive Bangalore at 04:00 Hrs. After fresh up Bangalore Sightseeing in that visit to Lalbag, Sir Vishweshwaraiah Museum, Legislative Assembly ( Only Outside ). Then Free time for Shopping. After dinner Overnight stay at Bangalore.
Bangalore – Srirangapatanam – Mysore
After breakfast proceed to Mysore en route Srirangapatanam Sightseeing in that visit to Sriranganatha Temple, Tipu Sultan Summer Palace. Then proceed to Mysore. After arrival Mysore Sightseeing in that visit to Vridavan Garden. After dinner Overnight stay at Mysore.
Mysore – Ooty
After breakfast Mysore Sightseeing in that visit to Chamunda Hill . Nandi Hill , Mysore Palace, Zoo, Zoological Garden. Then after lunch proceed to Ooty En route Bandipur Jungal Safari Sightseeing. Arrive Ooty. After dinner Overnight stay at Ooty
After breakfast Ooty Sightseeing in that visit to Coonoor – Tea Garden,Tea Factory, Ooty Lake, Dolphin Nose. After dinner Overnight stay at Ooty.
After breakfast Ooty Sightseeing in that visit to Botanical Garden, Race Course. After dinner Overnight stay at Ooty.
Ooty – Kodaikanal
After breakfast proceed to Kodaikanal. Arrive Kodaikanal. After dinner Overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
After breakfast Kodaikanal Sightseeing in that visit to Famous Hill Station Of The Western Side, Silver Cascade, Pillar Rock, Green Valley View, Kodai Lake , Coaker’s Walk. After dinner Overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Kodaikanal – Erode – Pune.
After breakfast Kodaikanal to Erode And Erode to Pune by 16382 Kanyakumari Mumbai Exp. at 19.50 Hrs.
Arrive Pune at 00:35 hrs. Tour ends with sweet Memories….
|Sr.No||From Date||To Date||Days||Adult||Child||Infant Below 4 Year||Single Occupancy|
Tour Price Includes :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2×2 Push back coach for all sightseeing.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of starting point to the last day ending point of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- A complimentary travel bag and cap.
- Porterage (Coolie charges) – Only one suitcase and one hand bag per head.
Tour Price Excludes :
- Railway fare Non A/C Sleeper class.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horseback, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.4
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any up gradation in the room category class
- Water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column’.
- All sightseeing by 2×2 push back Coach.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry a Photo ID proof along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- Although we pride ourselves in constantly maintaining our program, the above mentioned program & hotel stay are subject to change without prior notice.